Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sample Introduction Post

Hello my name is Jane and I am in the 11th grade and I show pigs and cattle at state wide exhibitions. I am from Brunswick County North Carolina and am a member of 4-H as well as FFA at my high school. I started showing cattle when I was 13 years old and have shown a variety of pigs and cattle since. I recently choose the swine I will be showing this season and can't wait to get the season started. Showing livestock is hard work and I feel a real since of accomplishment when I win a ribbon. 

Showing swine has given me many opportunities that  may never had otherwise. I have met some great people who have helped me become more involved in 4-H and FFA and will continue to be great connections in the future. I have also made numerous friends from traveling across the state and to other states for competitions. Although some of my friends may find it a little strange that I show livestock and work hard all summer long I really enjoy it and look forward to the new season every year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment